What books do you suggest to learn about using herbs to heal like teas and spells?
- Encyclopedia of magical herbs- Scott Cunningham- A-Z herbs. talks about many herbs, but doesn’t go so deep into each one. The informations are more along the lines of astrological correspondences and the magical side of these plants. There are several recipes.
- The complete book of incenses and oil- Scott Cunningham- This is specific for oils and incenses and has recipes to make use of these items.
- Culpeper’s herbal- Nicolas Culpeper- This books has scientifical information as well as mystical information about the herbs. A good book for healing aligned with astrology.
- The herb book- John Lust- This book shows the several ways that herbs can be used as cosmetics, medicine, etc… It’s a list of 500 plants
- Back to eden- Jethro Kless- It informs on the usage of herbs for remedies, teas…
- Book of magical herbs- Margaret Picton and Michelle Pickering- It talks about the mythology involving herbs, magical side of it, recipes…
- The master book of herbalism- Paul Byerl- A good book for magical purposes.
- The complete medicinal herbal- Penelope Ody and Mark Blumenthal- A-Z herbs. It shows the use of herbs for healing.
- Herbal Recipe for vibrant health- Rosemary Gladstar- recipes of teas, tinctures, tonics, etc…
- Encyclopedia of herbal medicine- Andrew Chavallier- The usage of 550 herbs